Truths and Lies was a super fun game, right?!? Thank you to everyone who left comments; I loved reading all your guesses. And thanks again to Io (the coolest gardener-slash-karaoke-guru in the blogosphere) for tagging me in the first place.
And now, without further adieu, I bring you the correct answers:
1. I have six brothers. TRUE!
- I'm the oldest sibling and the only girl. My brothers are B, E, D, S, M, and C. D just graduated from law school last weekend. Good luck with the bar exam, D!
2. I lived in London in my early twenties. TRUE!
- In the mid-90s, I lived in South Kensington, near Hyde Park and the Victoria and Albert museum, and just a few blocks from Harrod's.
3. I lived in my car my last semester of law school. TRUE!
- I'd maxed out my student loans and couldn't afford rent, so I lived out of my car for about three months. I brushed my teeth at the local Texaco station and took showers at my school's gym. I do not recommend homelessness; it was one of the most difficult times of my life. But I knew I had a great job waiting for me as soon as I finished school.
4. My dog’s name is Woody Allen. FALSE!
- I do, however, frequently refer to him as "the Woody Allen of dogs" because he is, hands down, the most neurotic dog I've ever met.
5. I once threw up in front of Bruce Willis. TRUE!
- This happened eons ago, when he and I were neighbors in Malibu. That's all I'm gonna' say about it (because the story you're imagining right now is probably waaaay more interesting than what really happened). Love ya', Bruce!
Tomorrow, I'm having drinks on the beach with an internet friend who I'll be meeting "in real life" for the first time. We originally met on an infertility forum and recently began speaking on the phone. I'm fairly certain she's not a serial killer or a stalker or anything, but I'm still a little nervous.
Have you become "real life" friends with anyone you've met online?